Non Surgical Nose Reshaping
Non surgical nose reshaping which is also called “Liquid Rhinoplasty” is done at C&S cosmetic surgery and laser clinic. Its done to improve the shape of the nose and thus it also helps in improving and changing the looks of a person as a whole. It gives wonderful results in people who have
- have a flat nose by creating a nasal bridge,
- Wide nose by reducing the width of the nose and giving a pointed nose tip appearance
- or have a nasal hump by filling the nasal hump
Its done by injecting hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in to the nose. Before doing the procedure nose is numbed with topical anesthesia. It’s a short procedure which takes maximum half an hour. The patient can go back home after the procedure and continue with his/her daily activities. There is almost no downtime. The results last up to 2-3 years. After which if you wish to continue with the same look, you have to get a touch up done. It’s a painless procedure. And in many cases it gives very good results, improving the looks drastically. Advantages over Surgical Rhinoplasty are
- That you are saved from surgery
- There is no downtime thats involved with the surgery like swelling, bruising, pain etc.
- If you don’t like the look you can always get it dissolved
Disadvantages being that it’s a temporary procedure which needs to be repeated after every 2-3 years.
RESHAPING, REDEFINING, RESIZING NOSE WITH NOSE SURGERY(RHINOPLASTY/NOSE JOB)
- Are you unhappy with your nose size or shape and how it impacts your entire facial appearance?
- If so, you may wish to alter your nose through a Rhinoplasty surgery.
- The nose is such a central feature of your face, that when you alter the nose alone through a Rhinoplasty surgery, you usually change the entire facial appearance.
- You can often gain a more proportionate, better shaped nose through a Rhinoplasty surgery procedure. With a more proportionate, reshaped nose, you may find your social confidence increases by leaps and bounds – and you may no longer fear the camera when someone takes a photo of your side profile.
- If nose is in proportion to face it gives aesthetically pleasing look to whole face.
- A Rhinoplasty surgery also known as Nose reshaping or Nose Surgery.
- It can change the prominence, size and/or shape of your nose and produce an aesthetically appealing nose which is in proportionate to your facial features.
- The nose keep growing until the age of 16, so Nose Surgery is usually performed after this age. A Rhinoplasty is a real art and requires a high level of skill from your surgeon.
- Even simple hump reduction or slight change in the nose tip and the nostrils will significantly change not only the nose but complete mid face.
Below are TOP SIX Common Concerns About Noses that our Specialist Plastic Surgeons can help resolve through Rhinoplasty Surgery
A nose that is too wide
A nose with a blobby or boxy tip
A nose that is either too long or too short
A nose that is crooked or flat
A nose with a hooked tip
A nose with a dorsal bump (hump)
Notrils that are too big or too visible from the front
Depending upon the extent of work, it is carried out under local and general anesthesia. Usually, an overnight hospital stay is preferred but also done as day care procedure
Complication or side effects of Nose Job
- A postoperative complication associated with nose surgery is swelling, bruises, discoloration, Nasal Discharge, and pain.
- Most of these complications are temporary and disappear within a couple of days.
Recovery after Nose Reshaping
- In the postoperative period, you will have a pack in the nose and dressing will be applied over the nose.
- You may feel blockage of the nose because of the pack which will be removed after 48 hours.
- After Rhinoplasty Surgery, initially we allow soft diet and after 24 hours you can take normal diet.
- The initial pain you experience is not too much and can be very well controlled by painkillers. You may experience bruising and swelling for 7-10 days.You may or may not require off from your job for the similar amount of time.